PHP: JSON – Manual: http://us3.php.net/json
JSON implementation for Ruby: http://flori.github.com/json/
JSON in Java: http://www.json.org/java/
In Clarify Classic client, the “Open-Temporary” condition occurs when you check the “Temporary Accept” Checkbox on the Accept window. Once you do that the Case is accepted into the user’s wipbin in an “Open-Temporary” condition.
This action fills the objid of the previous queue in the CASE_PREVQ2QUEUE field of table_case.
- After working on the case /modifying the case and Save it, it is automatically returned to the previous queue and the condition is changed to “Open-Returned” and the CASE_PREVQ2QUEUE field is set to NULL.
- If you did not save the Case after modificaion/change, and directly did a “Close Task“, the case will be closed and the CASE_PREVQ2QUEUE will remain non-blank with the previous Queue objid. Later you may need to do some clean up to clear these unwanted relations
Usually “Temporary Accept” is used as a shortcut from performing an Accept, Modifying the Case, and Dispatching the case back to the last Queue the case was in.
Please Note:- Use Desktop – Accept menu command/ Right Click on Case rather than ‘drag and drop’
Temporary accept box will appear enabled only if there are more than one WIPbin including default.
Check Custom Objects
SQL to check if there are any custom objects within the Clarify reserved range
select * from adp_tbl_name_map where ((type_id between 0 and 429) or (type_id between 5000 and 9999)) and type_name like ‘x\_%’ ESCAPE ‘\’
I guess this is the best Blog-let i can start with… after all nothing will work without a correct Objid.
1. For a particular type_id get the obj_num from the table adp_tbl_oid.
2. Increment obj_num by 1 and update the table adp_tbl_oid
3. Get the site_id value from adp_db_header and multiply by 268435456 ( 2 power(28) )
This is the formiula for getting the next Objid
newObjid = (adp_db_header.site_id * 268435456)+Mod((adp_tbl_oid.obj_num+1), 268435456 )
I thought of creating a Blog for Clarify CRM. Not that I can provide a lot of details OR information about Clarify, but hoping to share whatever tips that I could gather from my experince.
There is no other list/group/blog related to clarify that is as successful as http://www.ittoolbox.com/ or http://groups.ittoolbox.com/ . It’s most unlikely that any other knowledge base can beat them. I am part of that list ( clarify-l ) starting yr 2000 and used to be very active during the initial period. I have added a Feed that list on the side bar.
But I hope to make this Blog an Ultimate source of Information regarding Amdocs / Clarify.